Glacier Park Photographer

Glacier Park Photographer
Fall In Glacier National Park © tonybynum.com

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cotton Carrier

The photography business has more than it's share of gear and accessories.  Every once in a while something good comes along that makes our jobs easier.  I have the lead on one such product, it's called "The Cotton Carrier" named after the guy who created it.




I have used the product now on several outings and can not see myself ever using anything else when i need to shoot two cameras or have my hands free and camera available.   I used the CC on a recent hike and I love that I can hike hands free and my cameras are not banging around hanging from shoulder straps or my hand . . .

Here's a link to the cotton carrier, check it out . . .  If you ever have a need to shoot two cameras or even one and need to have your hands free, this is the only product for you. . .

http://www.cottoncarrier.com/

Tony Bynum

No comments: